Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday nights at Cranes.

Cranes is always pretty fun on Monday, live bands,  good vibes, good brew, and good people.   

Amigos were there of course.


Out of all the bartenders in LA this one is my favorite.  Make sure you leave a good tip when you see her.




Time to depart and get after hours brews.

Home or more beer..?  Tough choice.

We obviously choose more beer.
Anyone that knows me knows before I even get inside the store what I'm going to choose.
Going to need morning medicine.
After hours canned food is a hard choice for Robin.
These vids are in no real order.  Just random shit filmed through out the night.
Security guard drinking advice.  Last time I checked MGD wasn't malt liquor.
After the bar tre flips.

After this Robin bought a can of baked beans, ravioli, crackers, smokes, and a jug of water.  

1 comment:

  1. I miss those days of drunk skating on the Blvd.

    Joe Frye

    ReplyDelete